We’ve put together some frequently asked questions to give you more information our furniture and the support we offer. However, if you have a question that you can’t find here the answer to, please use the contact page and get in touch with us.
Where can I buy MAAMI HOME Products?
- At MAAMI HOME all products are exclusive, and you can also find some limited series. Our products are available in our online store. A selection of products can be found at RB12 store, in London.
What are the benefits of working with MAAMI HOME ?
- With MAAMI HOME collection you will be decoring your house with unique objects given the characteristics of natural stone.All of our pieces are created to last. Our relationship doesn't end when we sell an object. On this side you will find a professional team ready to support throughout the process.
Where are the products made?
- All of our production is located in the north of Portugal.
What materials do we use?
- MAAMI HOME 's most important material is marble, since it is a specialized brand in natural stones. We workk with a vast range of marble stones, and if there is one in particular that you want you can always ask us for it.We also use woods (oak, walnut, ash and ebony) and metals (steel, stainless steel and brass).
Where are your headquarters based? And the production facilities?
- We are based in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal.
How much time does MAAMI HOME take to answer any kind of request (catalog, price list and price request)? And for bespoke or costumised requests?
- MAAMI HOME usually gives you an answer within the first 48h. In holidays we will answer you as soon as we can (August and December).For bespoke and costumised requests it may take a bit longer than 48h.
Do you make customized pieces?
- MAAMI HOME does customized pieces by request and after evaluation with or Design Team.
Do you have a minimum order?
- MAAMI HOME does not work minimum for orders.
Can I choose any RAL color?
- We already have a great range of finishes and materials, but if you have the colour reference we may see with our suppliers the possibility to satisfy your request.
Can I have different finishes?
- Yes, our available finishes are in every product page.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
How are the shipping costs calculated?
- The shipping cost are based on the size, weight and destination zone of the product ordered. For more information, contact us (+351 220 924 778 - Portugal landline calll)
Does MAAMI HOME offer free shipping service?
- For the moment MAAMI HOME does not offer shipping.
What kind of packing materials does MAAMI HOME use?
- Standard packaging is included in the price. In order to provide the best quality and protection, all our objetcs are packed with the most advisable materials: wood box and polyethylene foam.
When will I receive my order?
- MAAMI HOME lead time can go from 6 to 10 weeks.
Do you provide installation instructions?
- In your package you will find all the instructions that you need to have your object in perfect state of use.
What is the difference between “order date” and “ship date”?
- Order date is when your order is placed. Shipping date is when we get the shipping process started (when we dispatch your order).
Can I change my shipping address after my order is dispatched?
- After the dispatchment of your order you can try to change your shipping address by getting in touch with the shipping company.
Will I receive all the items in my order at the same time?
- We must send all of our items together if they are ordered together.
What happens if I am not on-site when the parcel arrives?
- After your order has been dispatched, we will contact you with all the details you need. We will also kindly ask you for a contact from a second person. If you are not on-site when the parcel arrives, this person will be contacted.
How do you proceed if the products arrive damaged to the final destination?
- All our products leave our factory in perfect condition and perfectly packed. We are not responsible for loss or damage in transit. If a visible or concealed damage occurs in transit, please notify immediately the delivering carrier with a file notification of claim intention. Please note: Failure to report concealed damage within fifteen (15) days of receipt will result in the dismiss of your claim. Any damage should also be communicated to MAAMI HOME during the first 48 hours after receiving the order; photographic evidence of the damages should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I clean my product?
- Just go to our Clean & Care page and you will find every information about the care you should have with our products.
How long is the products warranty?
- We offer a 2 years warranty as long as the products is correctly used and maintained in the most suitable conditions.
What is the status of my order? How do I track my order?
- You will always receive an email informing you about the status of your order until it is closed. At the time of the dispatch we will give you access to a code that you will be able to introduce it in the webpage of the shipping company and track your order.
Do you offer trade conditions?
- Yes, please contact our sales team and provide your company details. Sales department will inform you about all the conditions.
When does the production of my order starts?
- The production of your order starts when we have received and confirm the full payment of the object you ordered.
Is there a need to open a trade account?
- All accounts will only be registered once the first proforma is issued. The client has to provide valid company details such as billing name, billing address and VAT number (company registration number or resale number).
Private InformationIs my personal information kept private?
- MAAMI HOME guarantees to keep all of your information private.